Monday, November 9, 2015

Eunwoo Kim/ Chapter4 Final/ Tue 1pm

My Little Cozy Room


I've never had my own space until the year of 4th grade in an elementary school. When I was 12 years old, my family moved to a new apartment, and for the first time in my life, I got my own room. A super-single sized bed, a big desk, and a shelf fitted barely in my room, but no matter how small it was, I was happy to have my own space. As dreaming of traveling around the world when I grow up, I wanted to put a world in my room. I bought a huge world map sticker to put on my wall. Because I was young and unprofessional to put it on my wall, I made some air bubbles on the map, however it was the best map in the world to me. If I had a country that I would like to visit, I put a little triangle sticker on the map to check and imagined myself walking on the desert in Egypt or enjoying the splendid night view in Hong Kong.

There is a large dark brown mahogany desk, in my room, with bunch of books on it. Oh, I didn't read all the books yet, but I gathered them that I wanted to read. There is a super-single sized bed right behind my desk with a green soft blanket. Reading a book as putting down my belly on the bed with hot coco is one of my favorite times. I lighted my candle. Lemon scent spread out softly in my room. The fluffy surface made me calm down and the fabric conditioner fragrance tickled my nose. Since I stayed at a dormitory since high school, my room became the place where I sometimes go and take a rest. I was so delighted that I had a cozy little room to lay down, dream the future and take a rest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment