Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hwang Jeongsoo / chapter.4 Final draft / Tue 1pm

A travel left colors

 

 A few years ago, I went to Bohol, Cebu, Philippines. I heard it was one of the most beautiful islands in the Philippines.

 A big ferry carried me and my friends across the deep blue sea. It was very hot as we had expected but fine enough to enjoy the journey. As soon as we arrived at Bohol, we headed for the chocolate hill. In fact, I expected it would have been named because this island would have produced lots of chocolate, the factory exploited Filipino workers and finally the chocolate hill would be the history of the painful history. I also thought as an alternative that the shape of the hill was like Hershey's Kisses, which gave the chocolate hill "the chocolate hill." Actually, when I passed through a forest, it was normal one to me. When I reached the top point, which makes visitors enjoy the whole scenery of the chocolate hill, I couldn't say anything. It seemed that the great plain consisted of the green forest with a great deal of broccoli and there were upturned bowls tanned to dark brown color here and there as if somebody would have thrown them out. Although I looked down the landscape, I couldn't believe it was created naturally. Rather, it was likely to be made by a brilliant art designer, who wanted to relax the people sick of the routine.

  Before the wonders disappeared, I happened to meet the most beautiful beach in my life. The sun hurried to go whether it had something to do. As if it left reddish footprints in the sky, the sky would get colored beautifully by the setting sun. I felt the sky in Philippines was too low, I could be colored, too. I tried to find a hammock, which could made me see it peacefully. As soon as I lie down on the hammock swinging lightly, I fell into the sky. In other words, it came to me with no hesitancy. I closed my eyes and reflect on myself. No matter who I am, no matter whom I was with, no matter what I meant for, nothing bothered me at that time. As the setting sun emptied room to thousands of stars, I could believe the starry night came true in real life. I felt all the people in the world could have their own stars because of the great number of stars. I cannot forget the night hundreds of thousands of stars came to me and the day my heart was reddening like the sky due to the setting sun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment