Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hwang Jeongsoo /Week 3 assignment/ Tuesday 1pm

Hwang jeongsoo / Week3 assignment / Tuesday 1pm

 

For the first time in my life

 

'Wide shoulder is fine. Arms look perfect. The color of the hair is too bright but not bad.' I love his face and especially his eyes are shining! Oh my god! Am I loving him as soon as I see him? For the first time in my life? Me, the girl with great pride? No way!!!!!'

It was when I was a freshman at Univ. that I saw him for the first time. While hanging around to search for the club, I chatted with people. Actually, at that time, everything was something I had dreamed of from high school so it couldn't be better. Boom! Suddenly he came. To be honest, looking back in my memories, he was not as good-looking as an actor but I was and am sure that he was the best in that club then. He had one year of seniority on me but the age was the same as me. When I first saw him, I wanted to know about him more. The most important duty to a freshman at Univ. was to participate in the meeting being held at a bar to learn what the school life is like, which class should be taken but which should be removed. In fact, I don't care anything about that but him. I tried to sit close to him and said,

 "Hey, what is your major? (Do you have a girl friend?)" "Is there a lot of homework to do in college life? (Do you have enough time to hang out with me?)"  "Can I call you when I want to know something? (What is your phone number?)"

I didn't want to be easy to him and also I didn't want him to know I was interested in him. Not to be discovered, I just asked him meaningless questions at a bar. At that time though I couldn't have enough chances to investigate him, I was sure he was a little bit special to me. If someone asks me why he was special, I cannot answer exactly. LOVE has no reason, says a terrible writer.

After that day, I tried to contact with him as much as possible regardless of his mind.

"Juyoung, are you late?"

"You sent wrong."

"Oh, I am sorry. I thought I sent a message to Juyoung. Anyway, what are you doing?"

I sent a text message to him pretending not to mean to do. I was not sure whether he knew my strategy. He called me and we met at school cafeteria. As time went by, we talked a lot, had meals, shared information on classes and finally got used to each other. I want to see him as my boyfriend and I like him. Until then, I believe it must be a lie to fall in love with someone at first sight. The belief was broken and an unforgettable love story started, which I had never expected.

 

2 comments:

  1. a: the lines that you said about your inside feeling was so funny and also gave me a realistic feeling
    b: when I saw your name I actually thought you are male. so the time I read your first two sentence of the paragraph I just thought you were gay and well...... yeah
    c:there's no one who doesn't like other person's love story. it was really good
    d: present tense for the description of the situation and past tense for a explanation. i think your tense is correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i think there is a great start! it was like what i felt when i see the stunning girl. and i think you have quite clear story line. also you used past tense and it feels like that your are telling your story in front of me. and last i am so wondering about his reply to your cute message.

    ReplyDelete