Saturday, October 10, 2015

Bo-won Kim/ Task 3.2/ Tuesday 1pm

 I walked into the café and waited for my coffee. As I got my coffee, I looked around to find a comfortable seat to sit on. I noticed one and walked toward it. There was a man across where I have sat. He was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans. His shirt was so white that if someone had gone by him, I got nervous in case of that someone spilling some coffee over his shirt. But fortunately that never happened. He was wearing glasses which made him look older than his actual age, I guess. He kept lifted his eyeglasses up his nose because it was running down his nose. Maybe it was because of his unusually flat nose. He was concentrating on something really hard that no other noise seemed to go through his ears. He was looking at some papers. When I glanced at them, they were full of numbers and symbols that made me dizzy. When he seemed to have a problem with his papers, he would make a funny face which almost made me laugh. But thanks to my patience, I could hold my laugh. The man stood up all of a sudden and moved his body toward the restroom. His shoes were shining that it could reflect the light in the café. His jeans were light blue which were my favorite. Those jeans made his legs look longer and he seemed to know it. He came back from the restroom looking at his cell phone. Then his cell rang. "Ring Ring Ring" "Hello, yes. Over here!" Then he waved his hand toward the door. I glazed at the door pretending not to follow his hand gestures. There was another man waving back. "Hey, did you finish it?" His friend asked him looking at papers on the table. "No way, did you?" the man asked back. "No. Let's just grab something to eat." His friend answered back then they went out with all of his work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Dohoon. I really enjoyed reading your obsevation. It made me feel as if I was at the cafe looking at the man. I could imagine what kind of clothes he was wearing and how that clothes made him look in a certain way. It was interesting to read your description, but I thought it could have been better if you described his facial features more such as his hair, eyes, and so on. Otherwise, I'd say it was a thorough observation!

    ReplyDelete