Saturday, October 10, 2015

Dohoon Hong/Task 3.2/Tuesday 1pm

 Thursday was the perfect day to observe many people in the school campus. Since celebrities were going to come to perform, I thought I observe the people near the stage where the singers will perform. Although there were lots of people I tried not to lose focus on one person. Most of the people were of my age, and I chose one person who stood out the most. The person I observed was Korean, and he was about 180cm tall. He had short black hair, small dark eyes, and some mustache on his face. He was wearing white long sleeve shirt with a navy blue jacket. Also, he was wearing dark jeans and white Adidas shoes. He seemed very excited about seeing famous singers on stage, because he was smiling all the time talking with his friends. As he was talking to his friends, he took a look at his phone about every 5 minutes, smiling every time he was texting. He seemed to be waiting his other friends to come near the stage, because I heard him say, "Jungwoo is going to come any minute." Later on, I also heard him say, "Hyeona is coming today, and I look forward to seeing her!" He and his friends were talking about Hyeona and other singers almost the whole time I observed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment