Sunday, October 18, 2015

Yeonjae Hwang/Chapter 3 essay final/ Tuesday 1pm

 

The one and only person, who takes a large part of my life.

 

 

"I never thought I would be attracted to someone. It's so out of sudden" is my first saying whenever I talk about that person with my friends. Carefully indulging in reminiscence, I remember the moment I met the person and the whole procedure of how we became closer. However, the moment I become fond of the person is left blank within my memories. It certainly is strange and might sound ironic, but I guess my good feelings towards one silently approached out of mist. We met often and talked a lot. As time went by, we became closer than ever which I think it was then when my favorable emotions sparked up.

People are all in relationship because obviously human beings are social animals. We cannot pleasantly live our lives without any human interaction and communication. We achieve something through others, experience failures against others, and from all these we write our own life journal and find our true identity. Of course, it applies to me in the same way as well. I believe my days have completely changed after my acquaintance with her. Yes, the person I am talking about from the start is a girl, a good friend of mine. First to describe her appearance, she wears slightly round shaped black glasses and has a short black hair with fringe. People usually say wearing round shaped glasses is hard to suit everyone, but luckily she is the one who looks nice with those. Also, unlike me with very dry hair, she somehow manages to maintain her hair silky at all times. Whenever she nods her head, her well conditioned hair tags along as if a bird flapping its wings. She has shiny long real dark colored eyes and middle sized nose. Most of all, she has beautiful and quite thick lips with a clear lip line, which makes her appearance more attractive. Usually she wears seemingly comfortable clothes such as training sets or just casual hoodies. Also she likes to wear slightly heeled sneakers. I have met her continuously but I neither have seen her wearing jeans at all nor her wearing high heels. More into detail, her height is about 165cm and her foot size is 250mm. Most of her physical traits are taller or bigger than me so when we walk along together, she looks taller than usual days due to her heeled shoes. In addition, she always looks down at me with a vague smile as if she were saying 'you are so short'. Likewise, her outer appearance is not that girlish, however unlike what I have expected she likes to wear simple accessories like rings and earrings at times.

Besides how she looks, I found out that she has an eccentric magnetism in her personality. In short, she has double sidedness which first made me confusing and at the same time very novel. Specifically, she is active and talkative. She likes to sing loudly along with her friends and enjoys drinking alcohol, but sometimes turns into an introvert. She becomes wild and free while still maintaining her own convictions. For example, when she gets mad there are days when she seems uncontrollable yet has an amazing ability to handle herself just to the extent of bursting out completely. So she seems to be full of power and energy yet sometimes reveals her weak inner side. Also, she sometimes is very emotional, whereas at times becomes very rational. Thus, I view both of her facets: one thoughtful adult-like and another childish. When she turns to the former side, she becomes fully dependent and takes a good care of me as a mother looking after her beloved daughter. However, shifting on the latter side, she becomes very reliant and it is then when it becomes my responsibility and duty to take care of her. Overall, she is a double edged sword as I do not know which personality of her will pop out. At first, it was surely confusing for me to get accustomed to her but I now think that this is her primary feature that makes her stand out in the crowd and the main reason I am helplessly drawn to her magnetism.

My friend's aura is something that I have never seen or felt from anyone during my entire life. Without thorough observation and much attention, it is unlikely to guess what kind of person she is. From the beginning, I found out that the combination of all her outer and inner traits derives from the path she walked in the past, it shows her living: her style, preference, experience, characteristic, and personality. The reason she is important to me is not about her outlook or her vague personality. It is about her human goodness and all the positive influences she gives me. Lastly, just to add a poetic touch here, she takes up a large part of my daily life as she is the way she is now and because she is the person who helped me match the pieces of my life puzzle.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment