Monday, October 12, 2015

Youjung Kim/Task3.2/Tues 1p.m.

    I have a part time job at a Italian restaurant, and there, I have various people of different age as my customers. Yesterday, at around 6p.m., a little girl with a pink jacket and a pig tail came in with her mother. She had cute, small eyes, and her face was pale with pink blush on her cheeks. She was small, her height hardly reaching my stomach area. I guessed she was about 4 years old. She looked a little shy, as she quietly opened the door and walked to the table with her mouth closed, unlike many other kids who come to the restaurant, and almost always make trouble and embarrass their parents. I was relieved, since I could never handle those kinds of kids well. However, once her mother sat her down, she started to happily jump around and touched everything she could reach around her. There were small wood carvings of mother duck and baby ducks besides the table. The little girl saw the ducks right after she sat down, and started playing with the ducks while her mother tried to calm her down. The girl seemed so happy, babbling to her mother, running around the restaurant. Fortunately, she did not make a mess while eating. She was a rather clean eater. She was kind enough to say "Thank you" whenever I helped her order and served food. She gave me a very polite bow when she finished her meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment