Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sieun Kim / Chapter 3_first draft / Tuesday 1pm

My Grandma, Hyoungran

Hyoungran is my grandmother. She is a small lady with a black hair. She does not look like a grandmother. Actually I don't feel like being with a grandma when I am with her. I was greatly surprised when I was noticed that she is already 74. She told me her story and it was same as what I learned in my history class.

Hyoungran was the first person I saw after I was born because she was the one who was handed me to from the doctor. I do not remember her face of the moment I first seen of her but I can guess that she would have hold me smiling sweetly and hugged me warmly. I know she had acted like it because I have seen her taking care of a puppy at her house with a smile and warm hug after I became an adult. She likes babies and small animals. Anyone can realize that she is a warm-hearted and generous person when they meet her.

Her friendly smile opened my mind. She became a best friend to me. We met very often since we lived in a same neighborhood. We went shopping together, talked about what happened last day each other, cooked together for our family, and studied together. She always listened to what I say with heartfelt reactions. She practically raised me until I became an adult. I could gain valuable experience with her and establish my values through her.

Now, we don't live in a same neighborhood but I visit her often and she always welcomes me. I believe that I am a very lucky person to have a precious grandma like Hyoungran. I love her so much and like to spend time with her. And I know I am a special child to her, too.

 

3 comments:

  1. 1. She is a warm-hearted person with a generous smile.
    2. -She likes babies and small animals.
    -Her friendly smile opened my mind.
    - Anyone can realize that she is a warm-hearted and generous person when they meet her.
    3. a- she is a small lady with a black hair.
    4. the part where her friendly smile opened your mind.
    5. Because writer loves her grandmother.
    6. what do you do with your grandmother when you visit her?

    -Bowon Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. 201300729 Eunwoo Kim

    1. My grandma, Hyoungran is warm and friendly.
    2. Anyone can realize that she is a warm-hearted and generous person.
    She would have hold me smiling sweetly and hugged me warmly.
    He friendly smile opened my mind.
    3. A-She is a small lady with a black hair.
    4. There was nothing that I didn't understand.
    5. I think her grandmother and her are really close to each other and her grandmother remain warm in her memory always, so he wanted to introduce us.
    6. What do you want to do with your grandmother in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. She is a loving person with a friendly smile.
    2. a. "She likes babies and small animals."
    b. "Her friendly smile opened my mind."
    c. "She always listened to what I say with heartfelt reactions."
    3. a. "She is a small lady with a black hair."
    c. "Now, we don't live in a same neighborhood but I visit her often and she always welcomes me."
    4. None.
    5. I can see that you really love your grandmother and have a very close relationship with her, so I think that's why you decided to talk about her in detail and introduce to the class.
    6. It would be better if you describe how you became close to her (how her smile opened your mind).
    - Ha-eun Jeong

    ReplyDelete