Monday, October 12, 2015

wangluying/ firstdraft/ tuesday1pm

I can still remember the first time I saw him, clear and like it was just yesterday.

 

I met him on a warm Saturday afternoon a year ago; it was my first job working as a teaching assistant in a language school, I felt a sea of anxiety deep down, as soon as I stepped into the office, I can feel my palms begin to sweat, and I can't help but started to bitten my nails, and that is when I first saw him.

 

He stood up, and walked towards me, tall, short dark hair with some blonde patches, tan skin, dark green eyes with a yellow ring around them which always reminds me of the earth from space, his style of dress was rather casual, but he looked good in that dark navy blue school T-shirt and a pair of mustard jeans, smiling, and then he reached out to me and said: 'Welcome to our school, its so great to meet you.' with a deep British accent.

 

And I forgot about how nervous I was at that moment.

 

Working with him was such a great experience and he was the best working partner anyone could ever ask for, he was surprisingly good with kids at the age of 25, and he is always there willing to help. I would say he is a quite lay back kind of person, which makes me really comfortable and relaxed whenever I am around him. He is really amazing at guitar, which was his major back in university and he is always so positive and he knows when to be serious and when to be funny which is what I love about him the most.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment