Saturday, October 10, 2015

Eunwoo Kim/ Man in a bubble suit / Chapter 3 Task 3.2 / Tue 5-6

Do you know what is a Bubble suit"? I saw a man in a Bubble suit today. I went to the Good News Corps alumni association, which is a one-year volunteering program that I applied last year. Almost 200 people gathered together in Yeo-ju Sports Complex to share experience, have lunch, and enjoy games and activities. Among many people, one guy caught my eyes. His height seemed just like me or little bit taller than me. He had broad shoulders and looked mischievous. He showed a big smile. He was wearing a gray T-shirts and jeans, which was very simple and nothing special. When I saw him, he was walking toward his friend with grinning as if he hadn't seen him for a long time. There was nothing special about him, but he had a big and bright smile. I think that was why he caught my eyes.

Later on, he joined an activity called a "Bubble suit" which was a soccer game with a big bubble suit on him. When he volunteered himself for the game, he said "WOW! That bubble is amazing!" and started the round. He kicked a ball, sometimes crash with people in the bubble, and even rolled around in the bubble, which look like he was doing tumbling. It was so funny to watch him. After playing when he took off the bubble suit, his gray T-shirt was wet with sweat. He and his friends put around each other's shoulders, laughing and coming to the seats. It was hilarious and energetic play to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment