Monday, October 19, 2015

Sieun Kim / Chapter 3_final draft / Tuesday 1pm

My Grandma, Hyoungran

Hyoungran is my grandmother. She is a small lady with a black hair. She does not look like a grandmother. Actually I don't feel like being with a grandma when I am with her. I was greatly surprised when I was noticed that she is already 74. She told me her story and it was same as what I learned in my history class.

Hyoungran was the first person I saw after I was born because she was the one who was handed me to from the doctor. I do not remember her face of the moment I first seen of her but I can guess that she would have hold me smiling sweetly and hugged me warmly. I know she had acted like it because I have seen her taking care of a puppy at her house with a smile and warm hug after I became an adult. She likes babies and small animals. Anyone can realize that she is a warm-hearted and generous person when they meet her.

Her friendly smile opened my mind. She became a best friend to me. We met very often since we lived in a same neighborhood. We went shopping together, talked about what happened last day each other, cooked together for our family, and studied together. She always listened to what I say with heartfelt reactions. She practically raised me until I became an adult. I could gain valuable experience with her and establish my values through her.

Now, we don't live in a same neighborhood but I visit her often and she always welcomes me. I believe that I am a very lucky person to have a precious grandma like Hyoungran. I love her so much and like to spend time with her. And I know I am a special child to her, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment