Monday, October 12, 2015

Harim Kim/ Task 3.2 on page 74/ Tuesday 1pm

I live near campus, so I usually walk to school. Whenever I have any other plans with my friends, that is when I take the bus or the subway. Yesterday I when to the subway station and I saw a perfect woman. 

She looked like a girl I would want to look like in my afterlife. I usually don't wear skirt and I would say I'm kind of tomboyish. She was perfectly dressed - at least for my taste. Her pony tail was tied up high, and she wore black satin high heels. I love the color of black, so her dress code was pure perfection for me. 

The scent of her perfume was just about right ; not too strong, but strong enough. She wasn't that tall, but she looked fit. Her face looked not that happy and she occasionally touched her shoulder as if she was feeling little cold. Yesterday's weather was pretty chilly for an early autumn day, so I guess that's why.

She was looking at her phone during my entire observation and had the earphones in her ears. So I could not hear anything from her. I think she was probably texting to someone while listening to music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment