Monday, October 12, 2015

Hwang Jeongsoo / Task3.2 / Tuesday 1pm

A man shows up again. When go to Starbucks in the morning, I sometimes encounter him. He is tall and bald. He is not that old and wears a long black coat. He is a foreigner but I am not sure where he is from but I just think probably he is a professor at Hufs. He reads a book as usual. He always reads a book if my memory is correct.

At first I think he drinks so much coffee because I see him many times. But after thinking more, I also realize that the only place I meet him is Starbucks and I'm also addicted Starbucks coffee. He orders Today's coffee, which seems that he doesn't have a special taste of coffee.

 

Someone is approaching, and he greets him. They start to talk. A man talking with him seems his student. I guess that the student interrupts him but he sincerely responds to his student. They talk a lot. However I try to focus on what they're talking, I am far from them so I cannot overhear it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment