Monday, October 19, 2015

Hwang Jeongsoo / Chapter 3 Final draft / Tue 1pm

Chapter 3_ Final Draft

The only one person

 

 

It was on November 24, 2012 when I saw her first and it looked as if the world would have changed completely. I mean I fell in love for with her and I felt as if i could do whatever for her, however difficult it was. 

I thought she was beautiful but others said to me that I should wear glasses. Actually, her appearance isn't perfect because her eyes are not big enough, her nose is disappointedly low and she doesn't have golden ratio of the body. But to me, she was so lovely that I could smile whenever we were together. I thought the moment would be forever and we could live happily ever after. 

As time went by, she started to take the initiative and exercise power of our relationship. I couldn't do anything without her permission. For example, when I wanted to have Italian food and asked her to have it together, she refused to and ordered other things that I didn't want. Sometimes I considered her as a dictator in our relationship because she had to do whatever she wanted. I wanted to improve the situation because I was not sure if this kind of relationship wouldn't last long. I didn't want to lose her.

I started to let her know what couldn't be accepted to me and what made me happy. At first, she hated my behaviors and refused to accept everything. I persuaded her and finally she tried to change her linguistic habits. She used to say "Bring water" but now she says "Can you bring me water, please?" It is not a big deal but it is the beginning of changing. I don't expect that she changes everything I want her to but I know she will try to because we love each other. 

When I didn't know her, I thought I knew who I was. But I was wrong. I didn't know myself completely until I knew her. It was she who let me know myself, the world and everything around me. Previously, I didn't know that I was an emotional person and I didn't know that I could laugh such loudly. She taught me everything. It seems that the new world opened as soon as I first met her. She was the only one who changed me. 

Her name is Lim Hayun. She is my daughter and 34 months old. She is an only child. She likes to play with a ball and sing a song. She loves her mother's reading a book and always her busy mother. She is the one who makes her parents the real adults. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment