Sunday, October 11, 2015

wangluying/ task 3.2/ tuesday1pm

Task 3.2

 

I went to a coffee shop around Hongik University with some friends on Saturday and one girl really caught my attention.

She wasn't quite big in size, maybe around 155cm, she had short straight black hair up to her ears, she was dressed up exactly like Mathilda from the movie Leon the professional which is probably the biggest reason why she caught my attention in the first place, she had a black jacket that covers just below her waist and a pair of knee high boots.

It wasn't very hard to notice that she got her lips and nose pierced which I don't see that often here is Korea and it just made her seems more interesting to me. I can't help but wonder where is she from, has she been living in another country before, she is just very different among the other girls. She was sitting there quietly at the busiest street in Hongdae selling her handmade jewelries. Most of them are made of sliver and was really unique and fashionable. 

Compares to the others around her trying to sell their own goods and stuff, she is surprisingly quite and doesn't keep much eye contact with people who walks pass by or people who stops at her booth, she just keeps staring at her own jewelries, I think she was quite shy and not a very extrovert  person but I was quite fascinated by just watching her.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Dohoon. I really enjoyed reading your observation. I liked the way you described the person's facial features and her personality by showing what kind of behavior she was showing. It really gave me an idea of how she looked. However, I thought your description could have been better if your decribed what kind of pants she was wearing because you wrote she was wearing a black jacket and a pair of knee high boots but nothing about the pants. It kind of made me wonder what she was wearing. Otherwise, I'd say it was an awesome observation.

    ReplyDelete