Monday, October 12, 2015

Yoona Kim / Task 3.2 / Tuesday 1pm

 I am sitting in a juice bar called 'Joe & The Juice'. It is located in the food hall in Hyundai department store. The food hall is full of people since it is a weekend afternoon. I chose to come to this juice bar simply because this place had some different mood to it.

 I sat down on the one side of the bar and browsed whole bunch of people sitting in the bar or standing in a line. But one person caught my eyes immediately. He is taking orders from the customers. I decided to wait and see for few minutes more. However, he has the loudest voice in the world which probably has led me to observe him in this bar.

 He is wearing a black uniform that all other staff are wearing. In fact, he was the one who took my orders as well. He was too kind. I mean literally 'too' kind. It is my first time coming to this juice bar so I asked him which one is the bestseller. He replied with a huge smile "Oh my dear customer, this and that are our best menu! You look a bit tired. How about this energizing juice?"

 He somewhat has exaggerated face to greet all the customers. I understand that he is trying his best to give a best service to them. Because it was not only me that he greeted with that huge smile. However, it was a bit unusual service to have in a place like the juice bar. It is surprising how much he tries hard to have good attitude towards all the customers that he is like a kind order-taking robot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment